Obtained the next installer setup file corruption error throughout set up of the Fast Heal product.
This error happens on account of lacking safety certificates in Home windows OS. This error is encountered throughout the set up of the Fast Heal product.
Steps to efficiently replace safety certificates to put in Fast Heal merchandise
Following are the options to resolve this concern.
Answer 1: Preserve your pc related to the Web throughout the time of set up of the Fast Heal product. If the set up detects any lacking certificates, they’d be put in routinely.
Answer 2: To put in the certificates manually on a Home windows pc with out direct Web connection, kindly comply with these steps.
- Click here to download the latest trusted root certificate authority (DigiCert Trusted Root G4)
- To launch the certificates import wizard, double click on on the .crt file that’s downloaded in Step 1.
- Click on Set up Certificates.
- Choose Present consumer after which click on Subsequent.
- Choose the Routinely choose the certificates retailer primarily based on the kind of certificates possibility. Click on Subsequent.
- Click on End.
- Click on OK.
After the certificates is imported efficiently, run the Fast Heal’s installer setup file once more.
At all times hold your Home windows working system up-to-date with the most recent updates and safety patches. Utilizing the most recent model of working methods will allow you to keep away from the chance of exploits focusing on vulnerabilities of the working methods.